The World Wide Web
I have a new obsession. It's called Pinterest. Oh my. Check it out at http://www.pinterest.com/ It's like a giant favorites board. Anything you find on the web that you love or want to remember, you "pin it" to your site. It's so fun! Or you can look at other people's boards and repin their goodies (I think you have to be invited to join, hit me up if you need to). The topics are endless. If you're trying to spend less time on the net, DO NOT look at this site. In addition to this site is Home Made Simple. I get their emails weekly and I love their organization and decorating ideas - hence the reason I started Pinterest. Now I have a way to keep track of my new found ideas. Sorry readers, you're doomed now!
Cause & Effect
I've gotten alot of motivation from all these ideas so now during Presley's nap I try to pick a few things to re-do around the house. So far I've "categorized" all of the junk in our spare room in hopes of creating a fabulous space, however my thoughts as to what it should become are a little jumbled. Should it be an office, work out room, future kids room, craft area, play area, a combination??? Ahhh! For now I'm going to just let it be and let the ideas stew. Hopefully they'll morph into something spectacular before more junk accumulates!
Meal o' the Day
So the bad thing about doing random projects in the middle of the day is that dinner wasn't anywhere near ready when Matt got home from work. Here's what I concocted:
Chicken breast (cooked and cubed) - I used some leftovers
Rotini noodles (cooked)
Veggies (chopped and sauteed) - I had summer squash and zucchini
Throw everything together with some italian dressing and top with shredded or parmesan cheese. VOILA!
Super easy and definitely yummy. Maybe next time for Presley I will puree the veggies and mix in the italian dressing so she can't pick them out (such a stinker!).
Happy Living!
The Kelster
I've just discovered Pinterest too...
ReplyDeleteI've heard of Pinterest through another blogger I follow, but haven't ever looked it up. Now that you recommended it, I'll have to check it out. Because that's just what I need - another time waster on the Internet! Lol.
ReplyDelete